TyQa FaRhAh


Welcome to my blog! , Follow if you want okay! , thanks sbb singgah blog ni.. http://teechicbum.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 16, 2013

my mother..


my mum



today I want to tell you about my Mother called Bibi Saerah Binti Mohd Annuar Khan she is mixed girl Pakistan and Chinese. She is 49 years old but when i hangout with her many people said that my mum is my sister because she looks young and she thin than me. HEHEHE! She was a good mother to their children. As I thought about who had had the greatest impact on my life, I began to think of everyone who had been involved in my academic. I realized that I was looking in the wrong part of my life.

 These people have passed through my life, yet the person who had the most impact was one who affected me everyday. My mother, by far, has had the greatest impact on my life. Her heart and determination are something that I can only hope to have myself one day. I have watched her struggle with running a household while trying to balance returning to college full-time and working a part-time job. I did not realize as a young child what courage it took to take on this workload. Now, as I enter the college scene directly from high school, I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to juggle the everyday work of being a full-time mother as well as the workload of college

I have seen my mother give up as she struggled to further her education and raise a family. She has always supported me in all my choices.  I look to her in hopes that someday I will be as happy, as strong, and as well-spoken as her. She has taught me the most important thing in life - never give up on your dreams. I thank her dearly for helping me become who I am today. I would have never made it as far as I have without her help.

 I have learned so much from her, and I hope to be a bit like her, if not more. I want my future family to grow up much like I have, because it has been an amazing experience, and I have learned so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment