TyQa FaRhAh


Welcome to my blog! , Follow if you want okay! , thanks sbb singgah blog ni.. http://teechicbum.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 22, 2013

barbeque


we with sir aiman


ieman , ummi and shera


For this semester in fashion department have event for all semester at my house. We just doing some barbeque n having fun with game.. when Qimie and Ieman give some advice n some speech we all feel sad because this sem will be last sem for Qimie n Ieman..  we all will miss Qimie n Ieman..  At this event sem by sem have work to do. Sem 2 must marinate chicken.. but only 1 person do this work that’s me! Have 6 chicken that I must marinate after that sem 5 just grilled the chicken, than sir aiman said that chicken so delicious and taste like ayam percik.. I just smile n say thank you! HEHEHE.. we all having fun with game after that all finish already.. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment