TyQa FaRhAh


Welcome to my blog! , Follow if you want okay! , thanks sbb singgah blog ni.. http://teechicbum.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 7, 2013

mr eldest brother

Mohd Eskandar Mirza


My eldest brother Mohd Eskandar Mirza and he works as ARMY. He 25 years old mybe this year at April he will engaged I hope he will.. I just can’t wait to have a niece.. HEHEHE! He rarely back home because now he work at Gambang, Pahang.. my bro sometime he will be really strict  and when he angry he will really fierce at all people but sometime he will be really kind.. Sometime he will bring me and Danial to lepaking with him.. and now I just know his name mybe will be go to Lahad Datu.. I really don’t want my bro go to Lahad Datu.. I really hope that.. I just wish my bro always safe! AMIN! I really love my bro n my family also! 


No comments:

Post a Comment