TyQa FaRhAh


Welcome to my blog! , Follow if you want okay! , thanks sbb singgah blog ni.. http://teechicbum.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 16, 2013

father



my dad & my mum


I just want to story about my father Mohd Yusof Bin Ahmad, 50 years old he work as consultant but before this he work as general manager at Sapura for 15 years maybe, but he resign from general manager and now he work  at subsidiary company of Tabung HAji. For 22 years old i life with him i really appreciate because i have a loving and  patient father. He always give me a good advice especially for my study. Sometimes my behaviour become so naughty girl but my father always patient with me but sometime my father scold me to. I call my father BABA look likes i'm intimate with him right? no laaaa... i'm not friendly with my father because i'm still feel shy only my two brother closed with my father... HAHAHAA! i'm really closed with my mum... however it is i still love my father and i hope he will look my victorious one day.. AMIN!

Dad, 
A great many thanks for all you have done
Without you my life would not have begun
You have been there when I most needed you
You have helped to guide me my whole life through
We have shared both the good times and the bad
But most of all, thank you for being my dad
I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment