TyQa FaRhAh


Welcome to my blog! , Follow if you want okay! , thanks sbb singgah blog ni.. http://teechicbum.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 4, 2013

Migraine!!



MIGRAIN?! I really hate when this pain came to me! For one day I just lay on my bed and take 2 pill of ponstant  until tomorrow my head will back to normal.. But now I already stop my medicine because doctor said pill not good for me.. and now when this pain came I just take a shower with cold water and I will wash my hair for ½ hour because with this way I feel good little bit n after shower I must sleep well..  sometime I just feel that I want normal headache like another people that’s okay for me than migraine.. last week I just know that migraine can make stroke.. OMG!! Seriously I’m really scared.. I always get this pain when I more exposed to light n not enough rest.. I just hope after this I don’t feel heavy migraine again.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment