TyQa FaRhAh


Welcome to my blog! , Follow if you want okay! , thanks sbb singgah blog ni.. http://teechicbum.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 1, 2013

hobby n work

like you know i love searching internet but my favorite just used internet for online twitter n facebook but i more to twitter sometimes 1 day i'm not feel hungry when i just start hold my phone and online or chat with my friend n thats why mama always scold me.. HEHEHEE!  i also like karaoke with my friend my favorite place that i always go to fun when i'm feel to karaoke with my friend at RED BOX because if student can get low price and at night have a buffet n that time have a lot delicious of food and i will eat all of food this time i feel like WOWW! I also like reading comic and magazine because have a interesting picture n make me happy when i'm start reading this. I have many collection for comic and magazine like UTOPIA, GEMPAK, LAWAK KAMPUS, VOUGE, FEMALE n many more sometime i spend a lot money for comic or magazine only. If i have more money i also became crazy girl when i'm start to shopping. I really really love to buy a shoe i really dont care if  i must spend my money a lot at this two thing n for this mama always said that i always waste my money for shoes.. Before i came to KTT i work as tailor for 1 years at MEDAN MARA in KUALA LUMPUR near JALAN TUNGKU ABDUL RAHMAN when i'm start my new work i save my money for buy new phone so after i get two month salary i just buy new phone before i got my salary  i already target that i want SII so i GOT IT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment